Monday, March 26, 2007

Beatrice "Ann" Williams 1944-2007


Beatrice “Ann” Williams

1944-2007

We love you mom. Mom passed away January 28, 2007. It happen just like I thought it would. She was in a great deal of pain. I thank God for the Hospice staff who prepared us for the signs and gave us the support to take care of her the best we could. Her twin sister, Barbara, flew in from Texas January 27th and was beside her when she passed. My husband and children were here at home with her too. It was very hard for her twin to let her go, as it was for my father, my brother and I.

Mother was one of eleven children, a twin, and the youngest. My father was married to her for 42 years. They have two children, myself and my younger brother Patrick Jr. They have four grand children. Jerry, Ashley, Kayla, and Britney.

So much has happened since the last Blog posting. Since my mothers passing, I have not had the courage to re-visit it in the form of writing it down. Later I will write a summary for you of that missing time between Blog postings. It was one of the hardest times I have ever experienced and I am just not ready to share it.

Dear Mom,

You are at peace now I know, and I am envious of you now and of your courage when you were here. I wish I were more like you.

Love,

Anna


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home